4257 views, 4 ratings - 00:17:42
( download video )
A simple explanation of how to convert between decimal notation and scientific notation. Several examples of converting both ways.
- What is scientific notation?
- How do you change a number from scientific notation to decimal notation?
- How do you change a number from decimal notation into scientific notation?
- What are examples of scientific notation?
- How do you multiply numbers that are in scientific notation?
- How do you divide numbers that are in scientific notation?
- How do you add numbers that are in scientific notation?
- Is there an easy way to do scientific notation?
Have you struggled with Scientific Notation either in science or in math? Do you need more practice and another explanation of how converting to and from scientific notation works? This is the lesson for you. This lesson gives you the "non-technical" way of understanding this topic.
He makes some verbal mistakes. He works out solutions over the original problem. This is not how we want our students to show their work.
sloppy presentation. clean the slate and do the example.