5720 views, 1 rating - 00:08:29
( download video )
Learn about sin, cos, and tan ratios in Geometry.
- Overview of the sine and cosine functions - An overview of the sine and cosine functions as they relate to ratios triangle lengths in trigonometry.
- What are trig functions?
- What are the ratios sin, cos, and tan?
- What does sohcahtoa mean and stand for?
- What does sinA mean in a triangle??
- How do you write a ratio using sin, cos, and tan?
- How do you find the sin of a degree measure?
- How do you find the angle measure if you know that sin B = a number?
- What is sin 92.4 degrees?
- What is B if sin B = 0.7823?
This video explains the basic concept of trig functions sin, cos, and tan and how to write ratios using these functions and triangle side lengths. It also explains how to find the trig values using a calculator and how to find the angle measures if you know a trig value. This is a good basic intro to trig.