2810 views, 4 ratings - 00:17:23
Copyright 2005, Department of Mathematics, University of Houston. Created by Selwyn Hollis. Find more information on videos, resources, and lessons at http://online.math.uh.edu/HoustonACT/videocalculus/index.html.
( download video )
Limits involving sine and cosine. Vertical asymptotes of tan, cot, sec, csc. The limit of sin(x)/x as x -> 0 and related limits.
- Trigonometric Limits Practice - Practice finding limits of trigonometric functions.
- What is the limit of sin x?
- How do you find the limit of tan x?
- How do you find the limit of cot x?
- What is the limit of trig functions?
- What is the limit of sin x / x?
The great thing about this lesson is that there are several very involved examples that are stepped through. This video will explain everything about trig functions and their limits. One-sided limits for trig functions are discussed in depth as well. The strength of the video is certainly its examples.